Thursday, November 11, 2010

Train of Dreams

Hello everybody,
What a Gorgeous updates of everybody. So much stitching buddys !!!
Well, I'm started at the last 5000 stitches. It will surprise me when I get it done in November. There had been much in between. So you see, not everything is predictable. I have 19 days to finish it. That's about 265 stitches a day. You could say That it should work. I would love to start the Madonna. I am strong and I maintain. Then add the task to surge a nice colorful frame. I think I take my daughter in law, Sanne with me. Who has a good eye for bright colors.

5 comments:

Clare said...

so close to being finshed Astrid, it looks great

Terri said...

Looks fantastic cannot wait to see it done

Ingrid said...

Astrid almost finished and it looks great, the colors are really amazing, beautiful stitching!

Sabine S. said...

I know you can do it!!! I'll be counting down the stitches with you, just bring out that red hot smoking needle!!!
Sabine

Faerie said...

Oooh nearly there! Looks amazing =)