Thursday, November 4, 2010

Touch of Spring

(POSTED FOR SARA, MY BUDDY)

Hi everyone, thank you so much for letting me join this group. I'm a huge fan of HAE, I'm constantly looking for their new pictures and dreaming that one day I'll have lots of their projects stitched. When I found out the group and I saw so many people stitching these lovely projects it made me grab my needle and start stitching again (even with tons of work to do). 
My current HAE project is the "Touch of Spring" by Katerina Koukiotis, I started it around May. I'm using the Aida 18ct and the stranded cotton floss from Anchor (unfortunately I can't find the DMC floss where I'm living at the moment :(), I'm using 2 strands and and stitching it on 1x1.
I can't wait to see the evolution on your projects and to see the final result. I know that thanks to you I'll be now stitching much more just so I can start another one.

2 comments:

Marianela said...

Wellcome to the blog, Sara. I hope to be a good buddy

grannie said...

Welcome to the blog! What a great start you have made :-)