Saturday, November 27, 2010

Faery Tales

 It has been sometime since I have posted here, but I always check here to see everyone's progress and finishes.  This is Faery Tales by James Christensen.  When I ordered this I chose the large chart, and it ended up being 60 pages, not all are full pages but I count them any way LOL. So far I have completed 23 full and partial pages.  I love watching the picture emerge. In the sky part I was completing a vertical row of ten stitches every few days, but now that there is alot of confetti stitching it is taking me much longer to complete a row.

Here is a picture of the whole lot and below a closer shot of where I am currently stitching.

I have been working on other things, if you would like to see come visit me at my  blog.

5 comments:

Astrid said...

Youve done much... very nice.

Victoria said...

Looking good well done

Unknown said...

It's looking fabby!!

demeter83 said...

Wow, nearly half way there, congratulations, it's looking amazing

grannie said...

Amazing work! :-)