Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Queen of Spades sends her Regards

Hello everybody !

Purple, Lavender, Violet... Many beautiful names for my favourite color !
And with the chart I'm showing you today, I have everything I could wish for !

In fact, The Queen of Spades from S. Pui-Mun Law has immediately caught my eye.
There are many reasons for this, and the purple atmosphere is one of them.

It is a delight to work on it, and here is the first page finished :


Thank you all, and...
Happy Stitching !!!

Marie.

8 comments:

Sabine S. said...

WOW, Marie, a page already??? The shades of purple really are lovely! I'll have to go to HAED and look this chart up. I'm glad you're having a wonderful time with it. Enjoy the journey!!!

And thank you for all the kind remarks to my last post!
Sabine

Sabine S. said...

I see why you love it! It's fun and whimsical, but not overly cutesy. I love her headress with the birds in it, and the card men! It will be a joy to watch you bring this to life! Great choice!!!
Sabine

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

WOW Marie what are you going fast .... I do like the purple shades, I look forward to the next up date ;) !!

Jan said...

It's a beautiful piece. Can't wait to see more and the way you're zooming along that should be soon!

Joke said...

Marie, this is going to be gorgeous! I too love those colors and you are stitching so fast!

Mel said...

The purple is sooo pretty!

Madammeke Ongeduld said...

ik zou datgene wat jij maakt ook niet kunnen vind borduurwerk nochtans heel mooi en bijzonder

Astrid said...

Very beautiful Marie !!! good choice !!!