Monday, December 12, 2011

My 15th HAED Finish - QS Waiting is finished as of 12th December 2011 by Gizzimomo

Happy dance time..... happy dance time!!

Yes, you know it! QS Waiting by Ching Chou Kuik is finally FINISHED and she's my 15th Heaven and Earth Designs finish!

Partial pages 8 & 9 flew by after the quick finish on page 7......

Partial Pages 8 & 9 - Finished
So....... do you wanna see the finish???

Do you? 

Do you really??

Oh, okay then..... here you go.......

All finished as of 12h December 2011
The picture is looking a little washed out as the colours are more vibrant in person. The little cats look so cute and she is looking fabulous. The worry with pink is no longer an issue as it sorted itself out with more time and more detail. I'm so glad that I concentrated on her fully and got her finished so quickly, she was worth every moment and has truly been a complete joy to stitch!

Next up is going to be my mystery Mini HAED. I'll be stitching it on 22 count Dove Grey Hardanger, 1 thread over 1 square as usual and using my usual Sulky Metallic machine embroidery thread for the sparklies and I'm starting it tonight. It'll be my sole focus until after Christmas so I'm hoping to get a fair bit done between now and the New Year and I'm well excited!

Hope you love Waiting as much as I do and I will see you all very soon.

Thea
xxxx

5 comments:

Ali O'Donnell said...

Can't belive it's your 15th! Many congratulations Thea it's a gorgeous finish =)

Tanya Watt said...

absolutely gorgeous I just love those black cats are you putting it in for the reward program?
can't wait to see regular updates of a mini you stitch so quick I'm sure that the 16 haed will not be to far away lol...
congratulations

Unknown said...

It'll definately go into next months reward program but I don't know what I'll choose in exchange. The Mini has been started and there will be daily updates on the blog for a while as I thought it'd be fun to have all the followers try to guess the chart and artist. Come and have a go at http://gizzimomosstitchyplace.blogspot.com/

Karmen said...

15? You are very fast stitching...
Congratulations.
I'm on my second HAEs, and I dream with my tird and fourth...
Karmen

Alejandra said...

te ha quedado hermoso!! ESOS GATOS! que bonito está!!!!! tu te enojas si te pido hacerlo???? besos.- mi mail es alejandrabernardini@gmail.com