Thursday, December 1, 2011

Faerie Melody....

I only managed to find time to stitch on her on 2 days this week
 
          
 before                                  after
 
 
Wow this year is going fast I only have 29 days to finish my goal of 2 pages
of faerie melody.
I'm really struggling to find time to stitch there's just so many things I need
to do it's crazy...
I'm down to half a page and just reached the second tree if I can
stitch the tree this week I should be close to 1/4 of the page left..
 
The last day of the school year is the 16 dec so I would definately like
a page finish before then as I will have 4 kids bouncing around my house
and stitching becomes a lot harder it's a full job just cleaning up after them..
 
 
Happy stitching Tanya
 
 

1 comment:

Sabine S. said...

I think you made great progress for two days! Hope you can reach your goal!!
Sabine