Monday, October 18, 2010

Goblin Tree - Linda Ravenscroft - Update

One quick note to everyone. Lots of newbies here, so I want to remind everyone to put the name of the chart and artist in your post, and any other relevant data. You can use this post as a guide, for the kind of info you should include. Also notice the labels at the bottom of the post. If you want your # of posts to show up on the right by your name (under Labels) you must include your name in the labels. I also want to say WELCOME to all the new peeps here. All the stitching is fabulous! Keep it up!

It's been a while since I posted an update here. I've been busy doing mod stuff. So here's My Goblin Tree, page 12 completed from Sept. 28th:



And here she is today with a lot of page 13 and a bit of page 14 going. I didn't take her off the scroll rods for the recent picture, hope you don't mind.




Now for the STATS:
Artwork: Linda Ravenscroft
HAED Retired Chart
Fabric: Sugar Maple Fabrics - French Vineyard, 28 ct. Lugana
Stitch: 1 X 1 Full cross
Floss: DMC
Start Date: Nov. 2006

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Louanna, this is a beautiful design of L. Ravenscroft.
Very beautiful...compliments to you!!!

Lory said...

Excuse me, but I not insert my signature before post, I'm Lory.

threadbear said...

Great stitching louanne and that goblin is so cute!

Ingrid said...

WOW......Louanne, this is stunning, great work!

Dancing With Pussycats said...

This is looking fantastic. I love the goblin's face! You just about have this done.

Mel said...

Love knowing you're working on Goblin Tree Louanne. Looking great! :)