Saturday, August 27, 2011

Randal Spangler's Dragon Rider - stitched my demeter83

Okay, this is my first attempt at using the magic email address so I don't know if this will work or not, or how it's going to look, so bare with me.
It was International Hermit and Stitch last weekend, which is where the majority of this stitching was done, it's only my second page, but I'm quite childishly excited ecause I can see the castle pretty clearly now.
 
Dragon Rider by Randal Spangler
Stitched 1 over 1, full crosses on 25 count evenweave.
 
And on an unrelated note, is anyone else having problems commenting? It keeps telling me that my account doesn't have access to the page when I try to post my comments! I can comment on some blogs and not others, which is even weirder!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Dragon Rider is looking great, another page finish on the way!!

Ali O'Donnell said...

Great work!

mdgtjulie said...

Oh, geez, another blogger problem. I haven't had that one yet, Louanne. I hope they get it figured out quickly. Your Dragon Rider is looking good. I like the way the castle looks, and I like the tree too. Great job so far!!!!

Magally said...

Very nice !! Your dragon rider looks great !!

tncottagequilter said...

Beautiful. Louanne. Just out of curiosity, what is International Hermit and Stitch weekend. Sounds intriguing.. Anytime I can justify more stitching time is interesting to me. Cathy in TN

grannie said...

Yep, I can see the castle too! Looking great :-)