Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Green Dragonling Update

Hello everybody !

This is the end of the month. Therefore, here is my small update on my cross-stitch guiding thread : « Green Dragonling » by Heaven and Earth Designs.

I haven't made a huge progress but I will soon finish the page I'm currently working on. I'm stitching the design's background which is a little bit boring but I must get used to stitching the background because there's a lot of background to stitch !

By the end of September, I hope I'll be done with this page and that I will have started the following page. Next article in September !

Magally 

http://kawaii-passion.com/WordPress/

3 comments:

sharine said...

she looks great

grannie said...

love her! Her eyes are amazing :-) Great job!

Lonneke said...

Those eyes are beautiful!