Monday, June 20, 2011

Dragonfly and Curl Up With A Good Book Update

It has been ages since I have updated my progress on here but I have been paying visits and seeing all the wonderful work everybody is doing.

Here is my update for Curl Up With a Good Book, SAL. Page 3 is complete and I'm waiting for page 4 to be released. I'm definatley hooked as I've signed up for the SK SAL as well. Not had a chance to start that yet though (probably just as well!).

And this how Dragonfly looks now. Nearly finished page 10. It goest to show how good the HAED charting is, as with the camera on auto it kept recognising the face and wanting to take a protrait shot!



And a close up of page 10.








9 comments:

Babs said...

it looks lovely, keep up the work

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

WOW !!! This is really beautiful, the face is so realistic !!

grannie said...

Beautiful :-)

Magally said...

Beautiful !! I love the dragonfly chart ! The face looks stunning ! Keep up the good work !!

mdgtjulie said...

Wow, that's gorgeous, Cath. I love how Dragonfly is turning out. They're both sooooo detailed!!

Vani said...

Wow look at those lips! I would love to have lips like that !

The Maiden said...

Your progress is enviable and your work beautiful!

Mrs Macaw said...

Beautiful work! And so very neat!

Anonymous said...

worderfull!!!

Are you stitching with 1 or 2 threads???