Saturday, June 4, 2011

Dragon Rider for Kim


Once again, thank you to Susan for being kind enough to put up with me as her buddy (and if you saw the rambling emails she got off me you'd know how kind she was being).
Here's my latest update on Dragon Rider by Randal Spangler, which I'm absolutely loving, possibly because I'm all excited about having finished my first page of it. It doesn't really look like much at the moment because, as I think I've said before, I always do the boring bits first, so I'm currently doing a lot of background, although if you squint there is a little bit of dragon wing in the top right of this page so woo, dragon!
I worked out that it' taken me about 40 hours to do teh first page, so I'm trying not to think about how long it's going to take me to finish this, but it'll look incredible when it's done!
Absolutely in love with this piece at the moment, so it's going to be a focus piece for a while, although that may change in a few weeks/months time!
Really loving everyone's updates by the way, sorry for not commenting more, my computer and I aren't on the best of terms at the moment
Dragon Rider by Randal Spangler on 25 count evenweave, 1 over 1 full crosses!

4 comments:

mdgtjulie said...

It looks great Kim. Keep up the good work!!!

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

It's looks fantastic ,i love this design to !

Magally said...

It looks fantastic !! Congrats on this first page done !!

grannie said...

Congrats on your page finish - and it looks fabulous!