Thursday, April 28, 2011

The First Rose, Christensen.

Wow, the month of April was so beautiful that I only did1.5 pages of The First Rose. We did a lot of motorcycling. Looked at the Tulips in the west and sat on a terrace in Maastricht in the South. And been underground in Maastricht caves. Luckily I had my motorcycle jacket on. We had no cold. In June I will go further again with The Rose. Then comes out the front of the dress. The day after tomorrow is Queensday. And on May 1st I'll continue with the Medusa. Situated on the weather, of how many I do in May.
Everybody has great projects on there hands. !!

3 comments:

Joke said...

Astrid, your stitching is beautiful, I think you did quite a lot in spite of the beautiful weather!

Sabine S. said...

I wish it were June already so you would keep stitching on this one! I just love the green crackle more and more each time I see it. Enjoy the beautiful weather and maybe get some stitching done outside.
Sabine

Anonymous said...

Beautiful progress...the weather affects my stitching progress also. I love the crackle, it so crisp and lifelike.