Monday, June 2, 2014

First HAED - Frogs Kissing

Hello everyone,
My cousin got engaged last December, and my usual wedding present is a cross stitch. Usually I just find a kit that I like and stitch that, but this time I decided to just find a pattern. I knew about HAED, but had never really looked at the patterns offered before. The pattern I chose was Frogs Kissing by Jody Bergsma which I think is absolutely adorable.
I am stitching the large print pattern 2 over 1 on 22 count (pretty sure it's Hardanger fabric as I got it from a friend who inherited it from her mother in law who did a lot of Hardanger).
Right now I am working on page 3.



I discovered this blog yesterday while browsing at work and decided to join as I need a little motivation. I have been working on this for 5 months, the wedding is in August 2015 and I have just over 33 pages to go! Work keeps me super busy and it's all I can do to find a couple of hours to stitch in a day if I'm lucky.

Thanks for looking!!
Lisa

1 comment:

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

Congratulations on your very first HAED - you are doing a great job on this one.

HAED's are very addicting....

Happy Stitching