Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Daisy Offerings Progress Update - 6-11-2014

100_9136 - Daisy Offerings - Designer -  HAED - Sandra Kuck - 6-10-2014
Daisy Offerings - HAED - Sandra Kuck.  I have finished another column on this
and I will be stitching on the very last full column on Page 3.  Than I will be able
to go to Page 4.  Page 5 is the very last page for the top half and than I will be able
to start on the middle section of her. 


This is a special project for me because a good friend of mine passed away last
week and his one granddaughter's name is Daisy and when I saw this I just had to
buy it and get started on her.  I have been stitching on her since 2010.  That is when
I started on her.  I am hoping to get her finished up sometime before the end of
this year. 


Happy Stitching
Linda Klinedinst

No comments: