Monday, September 9, 2013

Long Awaited Admin Update

I've gone through and deleted all members that have not posted in the last 6 months.  I should let you know that the way blogger handles the Authors is screwy, not in any order, so I may have removed someone that shouldn't have been removed.  If you think I made an error just email me to be reinstated.

The next part of this process is to go through all the buddies (in order) and make them full posting members.  I will be doing that over the next month or so.  If you've requested membership/buddy rights expect to get an email from me (if your name comes up before I run out of slots) informing you that you will be made a posting member and asking what name you would like to use when posting.
 
You will notice I've emptied out the Stitchers/Buddies lists on the right.  I will put it all back as soon as I have the membership completed.  Thanks for your patience, I know this has been a long time in coming.

No comments: