Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Hello

and thank you for letting me share on the blog.  I thought I would start by sharing my finished pieces and then by sharing my WIP's with you. x


 Lisa Victoria - Pirate Dragon free chart stitched 2 over one on 20 count aida


 
CCK Dragonflies, stitched 1 over 1 on 18 count magic guide

My WIP's

BB SAL - Literate Dragon - stitched one over one on 25 count magic guide

CCK - Blue Butterfly - stitched 2 over 1 on 20 count aida


Kirsten Mills - SK Fragile stitched one over one on 25 count magic guide.

Looking forwards to sharing some updates x




2 comments:

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

wow...you got 3 HAED's going...good for you...the more the merrier...LOL....

I love all of your projects and your finishes as well.

Happy Stitching

Anonymous said...

Lovely variety and interesting that you are doing them a colour at a time not square by square. Look forward to seeing your progress.