Monday, September 30, 2013

Florence "snow princess" - "face of faery 90" and "ballerina sisters" finished models and my 3-in-progress

Hello, my name is Florence, I'm sorry but wanted to change my article I deleted it! So I do it again in simpler. I was talking about my 3 HAED finishes. There's "snow princess" - "Face of faery 90" and "Ballerina sisters"
Now I embroider on Aida 7 points unbleached one wire, except for the "snow princess" or I embroidered cheesecloth linen 12 son in one thread on one wire. I also started three models, namely "water dragon" - "little friends" and "QS Porthole of Fantasy Chart No: 14 HAEJBGQS"
soon and good small crosses all. Florence

5 comments:

Vani said...

Wow! They look amazing! Great job!

Lonneke said...

Wow! Impressive. They are beautiful. I especially like Face of Fairy 90.
Can't wait to see more of the Water dragon.(it's on my wish list ;) )

florence said...

thank you, I picked this afternoon the "water dragon" is a small page, it should go quickly, I am in the water.

Wiretap said...

great wip and awesome finishes

best wishes
janet

florence said...

thank you