Wednesday, January 4, 2012

HAED's Mini Semiyar as of 4th January 2012 (Pages Three and Four Done) TOP ROW COMPLETED by Gizzimomo

Hey everyone,

I know I've been a bad blogger again but things have just been so hectic recently but now things are settling down again I should be able to get back on track!

Here's the latest shots of Semiyar....
As of 2nd January 2012 (Page Three Done)

Total Progress So Far

As of 4th January 2012 (Partial Page Four Done)

Total Progress So Far - TOP ROW COMPLETED
..... so as you can see the top row of Semiyar is totally finished and I'm chuffed to bits with him. I was worried about page four as there seemed to be a couple of rather random splodges of white next to the neck of the lute but when you look at the total progress shot you can see exactly what they are and they are definately part of the lute itself! He'll be going on haitus for a spell now so I can make a start on QS Lovers for the HAED BB SAL as I need a bit of colour in my life. I may try to finish Phuan afterwards and get him out of the way and off of the WIPocalypse goals but we will see.


I'll see you guys very soon!
Thea
xxxx

No comments: