Monday, August 23, 2010

Wrath - August 23, 2010

I finally finished page 10 of Wrath. I have not stitched at all since my OH's accident nearly 4 months ago. For those that don't know, my OH was in a car accident and suffered a severe brain injury. He is still in the hospital and has made slow improvements. The prognosis has never been good but he is still improving more than the doctors thought so I hope he continues down that path. I recently just picked up my stitching again last week. It's helped to get my mind off of what has happened. Here's page 10, I didn't get a pic of the whole thing because I took it with my iphone and didn't realize I had it upside down until much later..so pic of the whole thing will be coming after I finish the next page.

Wrath - August 2010

~Kerri~

4 comments:

Sjoukje said...

Hi! It's great to hear from you again! It's terrible what happened to your husband, but I'm so glad that he's getting better than the doctors expected. I'm praying this will continue! And indeed, stitching is a great thing to get your mind off something else. I like your work, the colours are beautiful!

Shelleen said...

I am so sorry to hear about the accident and I hope he keeps on recovering. I agree that stitching is calming.

Louanne said...

So sorry to hear about the accident, how awful. I am keeping you and your husband in my prayers. Congrats on your page finish on Wrath, your stitching is lovely!

Astrid said...

I hope he is going to be with you soon at home!!!
The Wrath is beautiful