Saturday, August 21, 2010

Faery Tales and Bubbles

It has been such a long time since I have posted to this blog, sorry. I am also sorry for the horrible photos. Faery Tales is getting so big, as I have stitched all over the place, I am having trouble laying it flat to take the wip pictures.





Here is a close up of Bubbles, I did take a picture of the whole lot, but it was so blurry that I decided not to show it.
You are all doing some amazing stitching and I enjoy keeping up with all of the wips on this blog.

3 comments:

The Chief's Chef said...

I love the pictures especially the one on the left! Great progress!

Sjoukje said...

Lay it on the ground with books on the corners, climb on kitchen stairs and take the picture! I'd really like to see the whole work!

demeter83 said...

They both look lovely, Fairy Tales is really growing and you've made a fabulous move on Bubbles, are you enjoying stitching her because I keep looking longingly at that one!