Monday, August 9, 2010

Call of the Raven and Foregone - Joke

It's quite some time ago that I posted an update on my work. I have been busy stitching on Foregone. It is a beautiful design, but until now rather boring! I am stitching brown, brown, dark brown, even darker brown and black. And I love bright colours LOL So how do I survive this? Yes, like all other stitchers do. Just follow my needle and from time to time stitch something else, like Call of the Raven. As you can see I don't like ironing LOL


Foregone

5 comments:

Astrid said...

Joke Good work !! But I always roll my work, To fold is not good for the work you do. And the fabric is nor bending bak after the Ironing. You think it did but on the fold its always larger when you do that often.

Marie said...

Joke, I'm sorry that Foregone's background is boring but... you made me laugh !!!
Both of your works are neat and beautiful...

Hugs...

Sjoukje said...

I really love the colours in call of the raven. But I guess I mentioned this before. I can imagine you think your other work is a bit boring at this stage. I also like the bright colours better.

Joke said...

Astrid, thank you, from now on I will roll my work :)

CathE said...

Call of the Raven is coming on so well. And you've made a great start on Foregone.

I am also guilty of folding my work, so I guess I'll be rolling from now on too!