Friday, March 12, 2010

QS White Cat (12 March)

It has been a little while since I have posted my progress as I have been concentrating on finishing a few of my other projects and managed to complete three during February but I then treated myself to two new starts! My progress has been slow due to the fact that I had a huge block of confetti stitches which seemed to take me forever but once I passed that block progress has speeded up a little and you can just about make out one of her little paws starting to show.

Here are my before and after pics









Happy stitching everyone!

4 comments:

Astrid said...

woe cat is coming alive !!! love youre stitching ...

Terri said...

Looking good. How many more pages to go?

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

Gosh ... the cat is almost finished, just a painted picture! Beautiful stitching !

Wendy said...

Your cat looks beautiful.