Friday, March 12, 2010

QS White Cat (12 March)

It has been a little while since I have posted my progress as I have been concentrating on finishing a few of my other projects and managed to complete three during February but I then treated myself to two new starts! My progress has been slow due to the fact that I had a huge block of confetti stitches which seemed to take me forever but once I passed that block progress has speeded up a little and you can just about make out one of her little paws starting to show.

Here are my before and after pics









Happy stitching everyone!

5 comments:

Astrid said...

woe cat is coming alive !!! love youre stitching ...

Carolyn NC said...

Wonderful progress!

Terri said...

Looking good. How many more pages to go?

Ingrid said...

Gosh ... the cat is almost finished, just a painted picture! Beautiful stitching !

Wendy said...

Your cat looks beautiful.