Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Moon Fantasy SK


I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while. I seem to have lost my blogging mojo and haven't updated my own in a couple of months.
I have been stitching a little bit on and off. I had a new start on Rachel Anderson's QS Garnet and have put a few more stitches in QS Alisha, but not enough to take pics yet, but I have made some progress on Kuik's Moon Fantasy SK so thought I'd share.
I am going to try to post more often, even if it's only a pic and very quick update like this, as I love looking at everyone's progress.

3 comments:

Ingrid said...

It looks very nice, beautiful colors!

CathE said...

She's looking really good. Keep up the good work.

Sabine S. said...

You've made good progress already on this one. And I bow to you for not tangling those threads!
Sabine