Friday, February 27, 2009

Kim's Small Start

Hi Everyone! I'm Kim and I found out about HAED through Wendy's and Cindy's blogs! I went to the HAED site . . . and WOW! Such beauty! Since this group was starting I decided to quickly get my feet wet and downloaded from their site the freebie pattern "Bunny on Path".

I didn't get a chance to really organize my threads yet, so I didn't get very far in my stitching. I attempted to do 3 squares, but this was as far as I got. I'm working on white evenweave, and I started stitching the top left corner of the design.

My next quandary is which of the complete HAED patterns to purchase! My head is spinning! I can't wait to see every one's progress.

5 comments:

Cindy F. said...

Kim! Awesome start!! I love the design...I can't believe it's a freebie:)

Wendy said...

That is a very great start!! Love the design too. Can't wait to see more of it!

Valerie L. said...

Oh my god, i've just seen the complete design on HAED website, much bigger than I tought!
Don't worry, we'll all get trough our HAED!
Bye and nice stitching!

Suzie said...

What a cute design! I must have missed that one! lol

Thanks so much for sharing it with us, Kim! It is going to be fun to see Mr. Bunny emerge!!

Happy Stitching!

Carolyn NC said...

What a good idea! I'm just watching everyone for the moment, but maybe I'll start with a smaller one to begin with, then really jump in!