Sunday, April 21, 2013

HAED's Mini Lucia - Finished as of 20th April 2013 by Gizzimomo

I wanted to share with all of you my latest HAED finish..... Mini Lucia by Myka Jelina

Mini Lucia - Finished 20th April 2013
Now for all the important information:

HAED's Mini Lucia by Myka Jelina
Stitched on 27 count white Linda evenweave
1 thread over 1 square
Started on 11th August 2012
Finished on 20th April 2013

So Lucia is my 20th HAED finish to date, all smalls though as I still haven't finish the elusive BAP yet!

Gizzimomo
xxxxx

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome !

best wishes
janet

Lija Broka said...

Beautiful! Will definitely stitch myself sometime.

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

Beautiful...congratulations on your finish.

Claire said...

Stunning work.Well done.

Sally said...

Congratulations on a stunning finish!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your finish! She looks great. ;)

cammie said...

I love this, she is beautifully done.

Lonneke said...

Another gorgeous finish! Must be quite something to see them all together.