Sunday, April 21, 2013

Faces of Faery 75, Queen of Hearts and The Last Leaves

I apologize for not updating for so long, but I've been stitching in several charts and I think my progress were no enough to show you. Last weeks I have advanced and here are my progress.
FACES OF FAERY 75: The diadem and earring have a lot of confetti, but it's very funny stitching it. Stiched on lugana 25, 1 over 1


QUEEN OF HEARTS: I love it. I think it's one of the most beautiful charts on the world. Now you can see the face, and I hope to stitch very quick to see it finished. (Lugana 25, 1 over 1).


THE LAST LEAVES: The photo is not very good. Here you can see the first line of pages. Sometimes is heavy, becasuse most of it is on white (Lugana 25, 1 over 1


Happy stitching!

5 comments:

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

You are making great progress on all of your WIP's...good for you.

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

I went and looked at your Blog...and I love your Blog but I don't understand what you are saying in your posts...could you add the Google Translator Gadget to your Blog so I can read your Blog in English. Thank you.

Marianela said...

Thank you very much Linda. Great idea, I have added the gadget!

Sally said...

Wonderful progress!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful progress on your projects!