Wednesday, August 22, 2012

LIfe Force and Dragon Knot 2

Recently I started a new HAED project, Life Force. This picture was taken last weekend and I already have made significant more progress on it since then!  In fact, I am almost done with page 1, off the top of my head I believe that there are over 30 pages in this pattern.  90 different colors. This time around I am putting grid lines on the fabric.  This is really helping me with the confetti stitching.  Typically I just wing it.  But the grid lines are making it go so much faster!

 

 Here is what the final product will look like:


Here is Dragon Knot 2 in all its glory!  Finally back from the LNS all framed and matted. I think it came out great.  I currently have it hanging in my bedroom till my friend comes to visit in October to claim it in person!
It was a long road to getting this project finished and framed. 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great finish and awesome new start !

best wishes
janet

Unknown said...

Dragon Know looks fab all framed up and your new start is a beautiful piece of artwork so I'll be watching it's progress eagerly!