Wednesday, February 29, 2012

An update by Jo

eeek!  Don't delete me!  It's been waaay too long since I posted, so here are some of my recent wips.  All are stitched on 28ct jobelan, one over one and full crosses.

First up is Tranquility (The Vintage Angel), I've just managed to get past the first page.  I'm still enjoying stitching her but all that blue .....!


So as all that blue got a bit much, I decided to make a start on A Princess is Born (Hannah Lynn).  I can honestly say that the first page has been agony!  As much confetti as a Wall!!! It has taken me 6 weeks to do, I can usually do a page in 2 weeks, tops.  


Finally, is Mini Masquerade (Sessler) another confetti nightmare.  I have to say though that the limited amount of colours does make a nice change.  Also, although this is a mini, I cannot really see any loss of detail.  I think Michele has done a great job with it!


I will try and update a bit more regularly in future.  Still loving seeing all yours wips - so inspiring!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautful work Jo!

Ali O'Donnell said...

Great progress on all of them Jo!

f said...

de bien belles broderies cela avance c'est le principal

Astrid said...

Al are so beautiful. The last the most! keep the updates coming !

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

beautiful stitching :D