Monday, November 10, 2014

Progress on A Mothers Kiss A Fathers Touch - Update 11-10-2014

100_9224 - A Mothers Kiss, A Fathers Touch - HAED - Schim Schimmel - and Railroad - 11-10-2014

Progress on A Mothers Kiss A Fathers Touch - HAED - Schim Schimmel.  I am stitching this on 25 Count White Lugana 1 x 1.  I am stitching the back ground which is all black except for Little Stars and Big Stars. 

I love stitching on 25 count Lugana 1 x 1.  The material is so soft and so easy to work with. 

The Gridding that you see - it is Sulky Metallic Threads in the 8000 Number Range.  You can buy these skeins at Hancocks or JoAnn Fabrics.  I am using Red & Blue for my Gridding.  I have to use Gridding to keep from making a mistake on my HAED Patterns. 

Of course my cat - Railroad just has to get into the picture you know...he is such a Camera Hog...LOL...

Thanks for looking....enjoy....

Linda Klinedinst

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great cat! My favorite color! A good beginning of your work!