Friday, May 16, 2014

The Last Leaves


Hello!
I was operated for myopia and astigmatism, this is the reason why I've been a long time without being able to stitch. Once recovered, I start again my penchant for cross stitch.

I show you my progress on The Last Leaves, by Jasmine Becket-Griffith. I love the contrast between the white and very light greys of the bottom and dark blue of the tree, or between the black&white of the scene and green of leaf on her hair.

It’s stitched on 25 count lugana, 1 over 1.
Happy stitching!

Marianela
www.mariacanelha.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful work!

Thea @ Gizzimomo's Stitchy Place

The Crafty Princess said...

Glad that you have recovered from your ops and stitching again. Beautiful stitching! Congratulations
Alicia xo

Anonymous said...

This is really beautiful, I can't wait to see your next update maybe her face,

greetings,
Jacqueline