Saturday, May 17, 2014

Hello

 

I want to introduce myself as a buddy.

My name is Jacqueline and I’m from the Netherlands.

My greatest hobby is stitching the heaven and earth designs. I just

Finished bed of clouds and now I’m busy with the arctic window and the

Qs pink fairy and I’ve made a little beginning from Escher’s

Three worlds.   Last week there was a mother day action at heaven and earth designs

And I bought Fantastic world from Strelkina. The picture I show you is my finished bed of clouds

from Schim Schimmel. I made this one for my son Wesley The arctic window will be for my son Jordy.

Greetings and till next time, then I’ll post the beginning from arctic window,

Jacqueline

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done, it looks beautiful!!!!

Unknown said...

Its stunning, so cute tiger :)

Mich said...

Hej Jacqueline, leuk je hier ook te zien! Bij die moederdagactie kocht ik ook 6 nieuwe patronen (en ik had er nog 3) !!! Ben ik meteen goed voor de komende 15 jaar ;-)

kingasweet said...

Beautiful!!!!! :D