Friday, February 15, 2013

Queen's Croquet Ground by Gustafson stitched by Shauna

Hello everyone!  It's been a really long time since I've posted.  Our family has been dealing with some challenges over the past 8 months or so.  My husband deployed for six months so I was essentially a single parent to our two kids.  It didn't leave me much stitching time.  He's been home for awhile and I got some good stitching time in so I've finished two whole pages of Queen's Croquet Ground.  It's a ton of fun to stitch although it was really slow going for awhile because it was a lot of sky.  The picture isn't the best since we don't have really good sunlight right now.  Just a whole lot of clouds.  I hope you enjoy seeing it anyway!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its looking awesome! I really like Gustafson's work.

Glad to hear your sweetheart made it home safe and sound. :)