Thursday, November 24, 2011

The snow Princess and the Polar Bear finished

Hello,
The adventure is over : I just finished my Snow Princess. Here is the view of the front and the back.
I summarize :
Stitched in 1 ovre 1, on linen everweave 30 count.
It measures 39.5 x 34 cm.
began in late September 2010 and finished November 14, 2011, with abreak of 6 month without stitching.
Thank you for your comments that accompagnied me when I stitching, thank you to Céline for the updates and translation and to Louanne for welcoming me here with you.
See you soon with a new model.

Flo Gribouille




14 comments:

Tanya said...

Amazing! Looks just wonderful - both the front and the back. You've done a fantastic job :)

Cross Stitch Crazy Mum said...

Congrats on your finish! :)

sharine said...

It looks stunning!

Claire said...

Wow amazing work, well done.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work both front and back. I enjoyed watching this develop.

Unknown said...

Totally beautiful, can't wait to see what you do next!

flo gribouille said...

merci pour vos commentaires, bientôt une nouvel mise à jour avec ma ballerina

Unknown said...

She is stunning! Congratulations! Please do let us know what you are planning to do next!!

Lonneke said...

She's gorgeous! And the backside is so neat. wow
Congratulations with your finish.
Which one are you going to stitch next?

Astrid said...

AWSOME !!! so gorgeous I followed you with this one and everytime I was in AW !!!!

flo gribouille said...

merci pour vos commentaires, je vais mets prochainement mon nouveau

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Congrats on finishing :D she looks gorgeous.

Mel said...

Wow!! Just amazing. :)
Your back is so clean. I'm very jealous. Congrats!

Sabine S. said...

She is breathtaking! You've done an amazing job!!!!
Sabine