Thursday, October 13, 2011

Faerie melody after 11 days of stitching

Hi everybody
 
This week I have really struggle to find time to stitch only managing a couple of hours on 4 days, I love this design it is amazing although I have only done a small amount
 of stitching the detail  is really surprising me you can really make out what is in the picture I have almost finished page 1.
 
(hoping I'll finish over the weekend if I have time to stitch will add a complete page finish photo when it has been stitched fingers crossed).
 

 
Faerie Melody
here is her progress after 11 days of stitching
I have about 3/4 a page stitched
stitched 1 over 1 on 25 count
dmc magic weave white
regular chart format
with dmc threads

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

always forget something as soon as I hit send I realised what I had done lol

Happy Stitching Tanya

mdgtjulie said...

Louanne, it looks great. So very detailed!!

Kaisievic said...

That is amazing progress in only four days!

Hugs, Kaye xoxox

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

Very good progress in four days! it looks great!

Unknown said...

It's looking great. I'm stitching this too and as someone a bit further on than you all I can say is that I'm excited for you as if you like the page you're working on now you're gonna adore the rest!!

Thea
xxxx