Sunday, November 1, 2015

Dreams of Gaudí - Week 248

These two pages started out as a dream, and ended up becoming a nightmare. When I started them I thought I'd be finished with them in 7-8 days, since there are nice big single-color patches in them... and I could've done it had I not miscounted right at the beginning of the first light pink, having to frog almost 500 stitches. It threw back my progress with at least 3-4 days, and let's not even talk about my mood. Whatever, with these 2 pages I've finished the first full column, so I've reached the bottom edge of the wip :))))


Annie said...

That stinks about having to frog like that! But it's really looking beautiful!

Marihun said...

Thank you! :)