Monday, July 13, 2015

Daisy Offerings Progress Update -7-13-2015

100_9301 - Daisy Offerings - Designer - HAED - Sandra Kuck - 7-13-2015
 
Daisy Offerings - Heaven And Earth Designs - Sandra Kuck
 
     I am stitching this on 18 Count White Charles Craft Material using 2 Strands Full Cross Stitch.  I am on Page 4/36 Pages so far. 
 
     I decided to pull this one out again and start working on it so I can have my very first HAED finish hopefully sometime this year.  I would love to see this one finish.  I stitch on this in the evenings while I am watching TV.  I love stitching on this.  I am just stitching the background right now and will continue to do so for a while yet. 
 
I will be posting my progress picture of this every Monday. 
 
Thanks for looking...enjoy....
Linda Klinedinst

No comments: