Sunday, February 2, 2014

Update Magnificent Wings and Berry Branches

Here are my updates 

Magnificent Wings:
I am really making progress on her. She is my focus piece this year and I want to make a lot of progress on her or I will toss her out. She needs to go towards a finish. At least I want to finish the top two rows this year but I would be happier if I finished the top three rows though that might be a bit ambitious. :) :

last time: 
stitched on 25 cnt black lugana, 1 over 1, full crosses


 Now:


Mini Berry Branches:
I want to finish Berry Branches this year.

last time:
stitched on 18 cnt white aida, 2 over 1, full crosses

 now:

Happy stitching, Lonneke

5 comments:

Annie said...

They are both fantastic! Great progress on both!

Shauna Locke said...

Both are stunning, brilliant work! Very neat, love the owl on your second WIP!

Lonneke said...

Thank you!

Carole said...

Beautiful updates on both pieces!

Thea Wilson said...

They are both gorgeous!