Thursday, January 17, 2013

HAED's SK Dragons History - Finished 16th January 2013 by Gizzimomo

Hello Everyone,

I've got a new finish to show you! It's my 19th HAED finish and it's SK Dragon History by Randal Spangler.


He stitched up really quickly (just a month for four pages) and is such a handsome little chap that I just had to share. I did 'bling it up' a little bit as I felt the lettering wasn't as clear as it could be so I backstitched over it with a dark red metallic thread to make it clearer but unfortunately the photo had come out a bit dark and doesn't do the piece any justice. There are some clearer pictures available to view on my blog (http://gizzimomosstitchyplace.blogspot.co.uk/).

HAED's SK Dragons History by Randal Spangler
Stitch on 25 count Sky Blue evenweave
1 thread over 1 square, 1 thread for metallic backstitching
Started on 17th December 2012
Finished on 16th January 2013
Total Stitch Time - 30 days

I hope you all love him as much as I do!

Gizzimomo
xxxxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your finish! He is adorable.

Does anyone know what happened to The Manbroider?

Cheryl said...

I love this its fab! I was looking at this the other day. I fancy doing it after my HAED! Cheryl x