Sunday, November 18, 2012

Three Worlds Finished

After a year of much stitching it's done. Three Worlds, for my son. He has a pond with Koi carp. And I found this design fit well for him. In December last year I started it. In the summer months a small break. With little variation in color I found it at the end heavy. Next week I go to the framer to look for a nice frame. Ivan's birthday is on the last day of the year. I hope he has a lot of fun to look at it.
I stitched it on 18 ct aida. I start a new project when I feel up to it. I think a stocking.

7 comments:

ricketyjo said...

Wow, that looks fantastic, congrats on the finish :)

Annie said...

It is lovely! Congratulations!

Kittyperfection said...

Congrats and this is gorgeous!!! Great work! :)

Anonymous said...

Its Beautiful! Congratulations!
And, Happy Birthday to your son. ;)

EvalinaMaria said...

It's stunning! Well done, congratulations!!!

Spice up your Life said...

Amazing finish, I must say. I have bought this chart after reading through your blog and I am now hunger to kick a new start :)

Carmen said...

cngratulations! amazing!