Wednesday, October 10, 2012

HAED's Mini Transcendence as of 10th October 2012 (Two Pages Done) by Gizzimomo


Hi Everyone,

Here's an update on my latest start which I haven't shown here yet!

It's Mini Transcendence by Adele Sessler and I'm stitching it 1 over 1 in full crosses on hand dyed 'Emerald Sky' 25 count lugana by Sparklies.

So far I have stitched two pages (to find the top of the design) and have started the third tiny partial page. I started in the middle so page 1 is actually page 5. Faeren's face is little indistinct but it's so tiny you can understand why, other than that the detail is really good on this one!

Total Progress After 2 Pages
I hope you all like him as much as I do!

Gizzimomo
xxxxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks really good

best wishes
janet

Anonymous said...

I really like the look of the background lighting and trees. Looks great!

Annie said...

LOVE him!