Saturday, May 25, 2013

A New Start - A Mothers Kiss A Fathers Touch - Linda Klinedinst - May 25, 2013

I have started a new HAED WIP called A Mothers Kiss A Fathers Touch by Schim Schimmel.  I am stitching this on 25 Count White Lugana 1 over 1 Full Cross Stitch.  The background of this one is all black so that is what I am stitching is the background. I dearly love this pattern...it is so cool looking.  I am really enjoying stitching this pattern. 
 
Thanks for looking...enjoy.....
 
Linda Klinedinst

--
 
 
 
 
 
 Reading:  The Order War by L. E. Modesitt, Jr. 
 
 
2013 WIP FOCUS
 
Daisy Offerings - HAED - Sandra Kuck
Winter Village - Linda Bird
Fish City - Stoney Creek
America - Jeanette Crew Designs
Beyond Spring Gate - Thomas Kinkade
 
America - Jeanette Crews - God Bless America Pattern Book - Red, White & Blue SAL Through the 123stitch Message Board 
 
 
2013 FINISHES
 
1.  I See The Moon Birth Announcement - Janlynn Corp - Jan 11, 2013
2.  Glory Of Autumn - Dimensions - Tues. Feb 5, 2013
 

No comments: